Christmas,December 2011

Thank you for taking an interest in what we are doing.

Let us know your news too!















Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jonah's Birthday

It's Elijah's birthday today, so I'm  bit behind, especially as we've had Pete's birthday too, since then. (They are all within 18 days of each other). More of Elijah's later, probably after his football party on Friday.
Here are Jonah's birthday highlights.
 He arrived back form Space Camp in Belgium just in time to celebrate his 11th birthday the day after. (Incidently , I think he is still recovering from the tiredness of the trip as he has Shingles now!)
The morning started early with present opening in our bedroom.( At least it means I can stay in bed at the unearthly hour!)






Of course there was birthday cake:






Instead of  having a party we took Jonah out for dinner at an Italian restaurant, on his own. Thank you to my lovely friend Annette for having the other two.






We had to cycle home in a thunder storm which added to the adventure?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment