Christmas,December 2011

Thank you for taking an interest in what we are doing.

Let us know your news too!















Saturday, October 8, 2011

Elijah's birthday

Elijah's 7th Birthday

The morning started early, with the traditional opening of presents before school, in our bedroom.


Chelsea FC socks!


The fun of a whoopie cushion!




As I had made 30 cupcakes for his class and a big cake for his party on Friday, I bought a small cake for teatime on Elijah's actual birthday!


 I ran out of green food colouring , which you can't get here,  nor could I get fondant icing, so the cake was a bit primitive and showed some genuine, muddy patches, on the pitch where the icing was a bit thin!!


For his party we hired the Regnitzhalle in Bubenreuth and invited 8 of Elijah's friends to come and play footaball and then eat afterwards:











Food and Chaos!






A tired but happy Elijah, especially delighted with all the Star Wars cards his friends had given him accompanying some vouchers for the local Toy shop!


Phew! Now only Jemima's birthday and party left to plan....


1 comment:

  1. looks like a fabulous birthday and a great cake. Welldone you. Congrats to Elijah

    ReplyDelete