Schnee!
As across the rest of Europe, it is snowing here. We must have had at least 10 inches (25 cm) and it has reached lows of -7oC so far in the daytime in Bubenreuth. Jonah's school bus was over an hour late arriving on Monday morning because of the traffic caused by the weather and his school is opening at 10 instead of 8:30 this morning. Jemima has been ably still walking up to her school, Elijah and I too have used 'Shank's Pony', although today , I tried to be a good Deutsche Mutter and pulled him on the sledge!
today's mode of transport!
Pete cleared the path and street outside our house before he went to work this morning. (A German obligation). It is now covered over again in less than 2 hours!
It's 10:28 and the snow has stopped falling and the sun has come out. Maybe I will be able to use the car to pick the children up and take Jemima to ballet. Good job we have the Winter tyres on!


No comments:
Post a Comment