Christmas,December 2011

Thank you for taking an interest in what we are doing.

Let us know your news too!















Saturday, April 24, 2010

International Fair at the franconian International School

International Fair.

Today, Saturday 24th April, there was an International Fair , again at Jonah's school.

Jemima's Girl Scouts danced a flower dance to earn a badge, making their own costumes. She 'Tula the tulip' 'I am courageous and strong'.










Lots of lovely food from many countries were on offer , Pete and I had an Indian and a Thai curry. The children had Hamburgers! We also enjoyed an English cream tea from the Great Britain stand.




Jemima got a pony ride.



and also her hand henna tattooed!





Elijah met 'Kung Foo Panda!'



and won a friend, knocking some cups over, and hooked a water balloon.





 I loved the amazing fruit carving on the Thailand stall.



( Can you believe this is from a water melon?!)

1 comment: